[RE-wrenches] black roof boots

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Mar 19 07:34:42 PDT 2009

Glenn and Jeff,
I may be mistaken here (doing mostly the off-grid part of our business), but
I think that Sunpower used to do an all-black module but no longer does.
That is, the frame and face are all black, but the tedlar back is now white.
This changed happened the latter part of last year. We're Sunpower dealers,
and this change caused a problem with one of our installations with similar
all-black requirement.

Allan Sindelar
allan(at)positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
Positive Energy, Inc.
3201 Calle Marie
Santa Fe NM 87507
505 424-1112
www.positiveenergysolar.com

Sunpower makes a 215w & 225w in an all dark configuration.
http://www.sunpowercorp.com/Products-and-Services/Residential-Solar-Panels.a
spx

Glenn Burt