[RE-wrenches] List etiquette

Tump tump at hughes.net
Sat Mar 14 17:31:40 PDT 2009

I wrote this & deleted it,thought I would let this one go but I see that
others got a similar hit on this as I did.

I agree there is no stupid question BUT as a "Lead Installer" the
information was available in the book. Perhaps Bob O's frustration was Not
in the question but the lack of research w/ the tools we all should have in
hand. Battery based systems are NOT discussed very thoroughly in the code
book. These systems can be quite complex AND dangerous to those folks
untrained.

Please don't ever hesitate to ask questions but look before you leap. I
agree that the industry is being swamped w/ newbie & I loose jobs to those
less then qualified then myself, YEAH I GET pissed! I have worked LONG &
HARD learning things without the benefit of the re/list. Some of it by trial
& error other times by looking in the books until I find what I was looking
for.

These trenches are quite deep for us older grumpy techs!   Tump