[RE-wrenches] battery cables

Chance Currington chance766 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 10:12:23 PDT 2009

Bob-O

Please review wrenches etiquitte here  http://www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm

Below is what i would like you to focus on with regards to your comments to Jeff.

Resist the temptation to "flame" others on the list. Remember that these discussions are "public" and meant for constructive exchanges. Treat the others on the list as you would want them to treat you. (A.K.A. The Silicon Rule.) If you absolutely need to chastise someone, please do it off list. Or contact the moderator with your complaint, and let him decide how to handle it.

If you would like to continue this conversation off-list then you will call me at 541.389.1016

Chance

Jeff,