[RE-wrenches] Fronius monitoring

Karl Schwingel karl at northwindrenewable.com
Tue Mar 10 05:54:48 PDT 2009

I've used the wattnode with APRS' wind data logger to provide data
logging for 20 K Jacobs and 10K bergey turbines, as there has never been
real time data logging equipment for either of their inverters.

we've been pretty happy with them.  just plug in the equation for the
voltage into your excel spreadsheet, and excel turns it into w/h output
for the time period. ( we use 5 minute  intervals)

karl

William Miller wrote:
> Friends:
>
> We have been tasked with removing 6 Fronius IG inverters and
> installing 3 plus series inverters.  The system will incorporate a
> full Fronius remote monitoring and logging system with external input
> hardware by Wattnode for monitoring the client's actual energy
> consumption.  We have researched this pretty thoroughly and we are
> assured the components are compatible. Nonetheless, I'd like to
> inquire if any of you have experience with the Fronius and/or Wattnode?
>
> BTW, the Wattnode looks intriguing.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> William Miller
>
> _Please note new e-mail address and domain:
>
> _William Miller
> Miller Solar
> Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
> email: william at millersolar.com
> http://millersolar.com
> <http://millersolar.com/>License No. C-10-773985

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Options & settings:

> List rules & etiquette:

Karl Schwingel
NABCEP Certified Solar Thermal Installer
NorthWind Renewable Energy LLC

PO Box 723 Stevens Point, WI 54481
Karl at Northwindre.com
Cell: 715 209 0446
Fax : 715 952 4501

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, or are not a named recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from
your computer. Thank you.