[RE-wrenches] Fronius monitoring

Mario F. Monesterio MMonesterio at westwoodrenewables.com
Tue Mar 10 14:30:10 PDT 2009

William,  In my case the full monitoring system was installed on a IG5000 three+ years ago, we also included the large display.  All systems are functioning very well.  I just wish the software allowed for a few more bells and whistles.
Mario Monesterio
Westwood Renewables, LLC
St.Paul, MN
 C: 651-428-8397
Complete project solutions for solar energy needs
www.westwoodrenewables.com<http://www.westwoodrenewables.com/>