[RE-wrenches] AC disconnect options

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc ntrei at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 6 12:40:13 PST 2009

Andrew
I use the CH disconnect at the inverter as a maintenance disconnect but only if the main utility disconnect is not close by.
I consider it $14 well spent. The switch is replaceable with a 2P breaker so it may serve another purpose there.
The only drawback is that there's not much room for wires and sometines they must be crammed into the tiny available space.
Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
817.917.0527
ntrei at earthlink.net