[RE-wrenches] Recommendations for 10kW wind turbine

Karl Schwingel karl at northwindrenewable.com
Wed Mar 4 17:58:23 PST 2009

I've installed a handful of excels, and haven't had to go back.  almost
a put-it-up-and-forget-it machine.  hard to beat 'em.  We installed some
of the first Tier inverters this fall, and had to go there with the
inverter techs and tweak a couple of them to remove a powerline
"squeal", but they've been cranking.

I have great hopes for the ARE 442.  don't know how they're doing
currently.  that's why I'm a hot water guy.  when a hot water system
doesn't work, it's really unspectacular.   I like unspectacular.  seen
too much spectacular with wind.

Karl

--
Karl Schwingel
NABCEP Certified Solar Thermal Installer

PO Box 723 Stevens Point, WI 54481
Karl at Northwindre.com
Cell: 715 209 0446
Fax : 715 952 4501

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, or are not a named recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from
your computer. Thank you.