[RE-wrenches] 4/0 GEC

Drake Chamberlin drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Wed Mar 4 05:38:26 PST 2009

Hi Russ,

That is how I see it too.  There are times that I shudder when we
connect to an underground piping system, because as far as I can
tell, the inspector could require a 4/0 GEC which would not only cost
a fortune in copper, but pose technical difficulties.

Drake

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric
OH License 44810