[RE-wrenches] NABCEP

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Sun Feb 22 19:01:42 PST 2009

I did not receive a lot of opinion on this matter, but there was no consensus nor even a majority of responses that were in favor of adding an otherwise non-qualified NABCEP staff person to this list server.

Actually, I did respond and I was against it. Nothing personal, but I think it would start something that once opening the door it could not be closed again. Its not easy to get on this list and thats the way it should be. If you are not a wrench turner then you can still post on this list by having a wrench post anything you want for you.

Jeff Yago