[RE-wrenches] SW BOS

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Feb 13 13:31:00 PST 2009

Friends:

I can't belive it, but we keep getting hired to rewire SW inverter
systems.  I guess this speaks to the reliability of the unit.  We find
either there are no BOS components or there is a typically overcrowded DC250.

We used to automatically specify an Outback PS4 system
(http://millersolar.com/Portfolio/Rework/rework.html). Now that the green
components are all gone, we are at a dilemma.

Has anyone modified a Flexware 1000 system to accommodate one or two SW
inverters?  It seems you could nibble the proper opening and fit it to the
SW inverters.  I even retained a couple of the removable plates..

Outback, could you consider restoring the SW openings in the boxes?  I see
us recycling SW inverters for years to come.

William Miller

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: william at millersolar.com
http://millersolar.com
License No. C-10-773985