[RE-wrenches] Surrette Battery Terminal Repair

tump at hughes.net tump at hughes.net
Mon Feb 16 16:19:58 PST 2009

You will need lead just do not charge the battery blow gently any residual fumes from the well low flame as the lead is of the low temp type. Sometimes you can saw a split in the old lug to help in removal. Clean nub to accept the new term heat when nub is pooling add yer lead. I have some or you can contact roy early @ RAE battery the man who talked me thru the first non explosive battery terminal repair, for some lead. It is surprisingly quick & easy! Contact me off list or roy @ 860 828 6007. Tump
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T