[RE-wrenches] Mobile Solar Power Systems

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Sat Feb 14 11:03:01 PST 2009

I wonder why there's only a 6 year warranty?  Perhaps it's due to the
transportable nature of the beast.  I can certainly see some emergency or
water pumping applications for such an installation.  But they haven't
gotten back to me with any pricing.....

Thanks for your input!

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309
406-777-0830 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Doug Pratt
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 11:30 AM
To: 'RE-wrenches'
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Mobile Solar Power Systems

Chris,
They brought one of their trailers by our warehouse a couple weeks ago. All
name-brand components installed in a professional manner. Their module
docking system for travel is ingenious, robust, and best of all, completely
balanced. The trailer I saw had Sharp modules, Outback charge controls, a
Xantrex XW6048, and L-16 batteries (don't remember the battery brand).
Nicely professional setup.

Doug Pratt
DC Power Systems