[RE-wrenches] Mobile Solar Power Systems

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 14 10:29:45 PST 2009

Chris,
They brought one of their trailers by our warehouse a couple weeks ago. All
name-brand components installed in a professional manner. Their module
docking system for travel is ingenious, robust, and best of all, completely
balanced. The trailer I saw had Sharp modules, Outback charge controls, a
Xantrex XW6048, and L-16 batteries (don't remember the battery brand).
Nicely professional setup.

Doug Pratt
DC Power Systems