[RE-wrenches] SW BOS

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Feb 13 16:33:35 PST 2009

William, Midnite makes an E-Panel for the SW series. I have used one for a
"make a Rev. 1.0 SW4024 system with no disconnects into a modern system" job
last year. It worked fine, but I would definitely order the stretched
version next time with the 4/0 cable. Contact me off-list if you would like
a photo of the installation. You still need the SW DCCB.
Allan at PosE