[RE-wrenches] NABCEP

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Fri Feb 13 10:55:50 PST 2009

I think that it is important not to grant exceptions to our policy. For they
establish a precedent for "Why not me, too?" pleas. Isn't there an employee
of NABCEP who would qualify?

Let's keep the bar high.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com