[RE-wrenches] Enphase Micro Inverter Energy System

Dana Brandt dana at ecotechenergy.com
Mon Feb 9 17:26:32 PST 2009

We had an unusual roofing situation (corrugated fiberglass with rails
attached to purlins underneath) which put the SunFrame rail much lower than
it would normally be. Also, we had Sharp modules in landscape orientation
(to match the purlin spacing), so the module frames came out past the L-feet
and we had to mount the inverters under the L-feet instead of on top. Anyway
- good to know there aren't usually tolerance issues. The L-feet are
definitely the way to go to attach the microinverters to SunFrame.

Dana

--
Dana Brandt
Ecotech Energy Systems, LLC