[RE-wrenches] Cad to PDF problem

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Sun Feb 8 09:57:46 PST 2009

Hi gang. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me off list. After serious deliberation, I think that software support is too far beyond the scope of the Wrench list. I can see that more energy specific software discussions might work out, like which PV-energy tracking software is preferred.

Wrenches use very many different kinds of software in their work, and drawing, spreadsheet, publishing, and word processing programs are among them.

Figuring out how to use your software on list will degrade the list for others that do not use your same software.This forum is for wrench topics, not software support.

So, please take software questions to normal software support methods, like RTFM, the many list servers and forums that are set up for that purpose, or to software companies support channels.

If you disagree or agree with this, please let me know off list, and certainly I am open to the possibility of change if I hear from enough Wrenches about this.