[RE-wrenches] Oversizing Solar Hot Water Storage?

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Sat Jan 31 09:29:13 PST 2009

Carl -

Thanks for the input, this is very helpful and along the lines of what I was expecting. As you eluded to below, there are so many ways to skin the cat with solar hot water so I'm interested in hearing all sides of the story.

Does anyone out there have experience with oversized tanks lacking Carl's control scheme?

-August

 August Goers

Luminalt Energy Corporation
4000 Irving Street