[RE-wrenches] "General contractors taking a cut"

Nick Houser offgridn at telus.net
Fri Jan 30 06:35:33 PST 2009

Tump, and all----  I work with several builders  (mostly off-grid) who
surprisingly don't seem to want the
"cut"! these guys are really reputable contractors who just want to be
assured of a good job , on time, to
keep their reputations as a get-it-done on budget guy. That's what I want,
too, so this arrangement can be really helpful to me, especialy in terms
of logistics:  get the wire in the ground at the right time, get equipment
to the site,  etc. No downside so far, for me. Mutual trust is the key,
and after a few jobs things get to running pretty smoothly.
Nick Houser Off Grid Services, Powell River, BC