[RE-wrenches] solar order scams

Starlight Solar, Yuma, AZ larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Jan 27 15:42:47 PST 2009

The most fun I ever had was reverse scamming two of these scum-bags. I
communicated with them over time and convinced them they had an "open
account" with us but we needed to validate the account. I got them to
wire me $20 cash so I could confirm the contact information, address,
blah, blah, before I shipped out the products. Once a scammer actually
sent me overnight delivery of fake US postal money orders for $4500
from Dubai for an item I had on ebay.  I tried to find someone to

It seems we are all on the scammer hit list. No time anymore for such
good, clean fun!

Kindest Regards,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
(928) 941-1660
Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation

Mailing Address (NO SHIPPING):
Box 11114
11279 S. Glenwood Ave
Yuma, AZ 85367