[RE-wrenches] Building integrated thermal collectors?

mick abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Tue Jan 20 18:49:27 PST 2009

Thanks, Carl~

I spotted the Wagner website after this conversation lulled. I wrote to ask
about North America distribution but I got no reply so I assume they're not
active on this side of the pond.

I also wrote to Velux...cc'ing about four List members who expressed an
interest. All I've gotten so far from Velux is the opportunity to fill out
some application papers, and no answers to my batch of questions.

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com
Voice: 970-731-4675