[RE-wrenches] first batch of corrections to firefighter safety document

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Wed Jan 21 17:10:43 PST 2009

Thanks for all the responses so far!

So others' efforts are not redundant, it's so far been pointed out that:
-I misuse "panel" and "module" and "array" frequently.
-Direct PV grid tie is almost always over 300v (shows how little I know
about grid tie, I've been living off grid for 18 years now...)
-"feed circuit" is misused, should be "source"
- The drawing on slide 15 should change --"the load center should be
connected directly to the meter, and the inverter should be connected to
the load center (dedicated branch circuit), and the loads should be
connected to the load center (non-dedicated branch circuits)."
- utility-interactive is a better term than grid-tie

Keep the comments and corrections coming when you get the time! They are
much appreciated.
DAN