[RE-wrenches] FW: NABCEP "rant"

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jan 16 15:33:28 PST 2009

Additional forward from Rebecca Eaton:

I have met with a number of computer-based testing companies and am
extremely interested in pursuing this path.  However, the upfront cost is
significant and certainly not something we can afford at this time.  NABCEP
is in the midst of fundraising and if some of these grants are approved,
we will revisit the matter of remote testing and see how it fits with our
financial and organizational priorities.  In other words, we are interested
but not in a position to move forward an ambitious change in testing
methodology at this juncture.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Eaton
Executive Director
The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
(NABCEP)
1110 Bonifant Street, Suite 210
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Tele. (800) 654-0021