[RE-wrenches] EDS Location

holtek at sbcglobal.net holtek at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 13:49:19 PST 2009

Oncor (one of distribution companies of the Texas dereg'd utility) allows placement on exterior at any location provided there is a permanent directory plaque (sign, tag, placard, etc.) that clearly shows that location. Ken Brunkenhofer (you didn't get that name from me) is contact at Oncor. If you will contact me off-list, I can send the examples they sent me.
Holt E. Kelly
Holtek Fireplace & Solar Products
500 Jewell Dr.
Waco,Tx. 76712