[RE-wrenches] Battery Automatic Watering

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 11 18:00:47 PST 2009

Wrenches,

Thank you for your feedback that automatic watering is not automatic or
reliable. Valves can stick open (a flood) or shut (a dry cell) or not seat
properly (dripping that becomes a slow flood). I'll get a 2.5 quart watering
can sold at auto parts stores - unless you all have a better idea.

Thanks again,
Joel Davidson