[RE-wrenches] SMA GFDI Err Tip was PV Powered vs SMA

Wayne Irwin wayne at pureenergysolar.com
Thu Dec 3 07:28:57 PST 2009

We have had the same issue with the SMA GFDI err. To fix the problem, before commissioning we remove the fuse, squeeze the GFDI fuse holder a little tighter and clean the contact ends of the fuse. Fires right up.

Wayne Irwin EE

Pure Energy Solar International Inc.
State Licensed Solar Contractor

License # CVC56695

Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com

http://pureenergysolar.com

352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299 Fax
352 316-1637 Cell
The
content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is
prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer system. Thank you.