[RE-wrenches] trenching for solar thermal

Carl Hansen solarwks at cybermesa.com
Wed Dec 2 13:30:20 PST 2009

Nik,
        We cover our insulated copper pipes with the 4" plastic corrugated drain pipe available at Low's or Home Depot. After the pipe's are insulated we run this drain pipe from one end to the other. It takes two people, we try to avoid using 90 degree fittings instead two 45's or use flex copper. Its hard to get the drain pipe around a 90 degree elbow.

  Carl
  Hansen&Sun Elect.
  (505) 470-0770