[RE-wrenches] Strings and series of batteries

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Wed Dec 2 10:08:15 PST 2009

My (now retired) C&D flooded batteries came with a can of a dark, grease-like paste that was supposedly electrically conductive and that had a higher melting point than Vaseline. It did a good job of protecting the interconnect bars and the cable end connections. Maybe C&D sells this stuff, but I could not find it on their web site.