[RE-wrenches] concord batteries

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sun Nov 29 18:45:11 PST 2009

Hi Conrad,

1. Not usually a good idea to EQ sealed small batteries.  This will hasten their death.

2. Best bet at this point is charge them individually or at least parallel at 12v

3. If possible put them on a long long charge to see if they actually charge up.

4. what are the charge set points, I'll guess factory set points  of 57.6v?

5. if the above is correct ( too high) with the too low of generator start, the batteries are mostly scrap at this point,

jay
peltz power