[RE-wrenches] Bonding Rails

Michael Kelly mike at solarflair.com
Tue Nov 17 12:01:45 PST 2009

Peter,

I've never used the ProSolar rails, so I can't speak to 1).

On 2), yes, you must bond the rails with a listed device if they are not
bonded to the modules.  The nice thing about the WEEB is that it allows one
to bond the modules and rails together, and then you can pick up the bond
from the rails (without having to hit every module with a lug and the EGC).

- Mike
--
Michael Kelly
Project Manager / Project Engineer