[RE-wrenches] OB Battery Charging

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Nov 7 12:48:01 PST 2009

I always install a mate.

My logic is that I can try, might not succeed, to walk them over the
phone through the many adjustments that might need to be made.
And also look at error messages etc which can save me a bunch of time.

So for those of you who don't include a mate, do you then charge the
customer to show up and do a adjustment?

Thanks,

jay

peltz power