[RE-wrenches] Sync problem

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri Oct 30 11:53:20 PDT 2009

Hi Todd,

That is a good idea. I will do that.

I worked with the system again a while ago, and the generator was putting
out 126 volts and did sync, but it wouldn't stay connected. When the
battery charging cycle tried to kick in, the connection dropped.

On a 500 Watt work light, the voltage dropped from 126 to 124. Is that
normal for inverter generators?  Aren't they supposed to keep a constant
voltage?

Thanks,

Drake

Hey Drake,