[RE-wrenches] Outback BOS

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Oct 24 15:05:39 PDT 2009

This brings up a question I had about DIN rails.

I've already tried to mount CBI breakers into a XW and they don't
fit.  Not the holes but the actual DIN rail appears to be a different
size, just a little bit from the CBI breakers.

I can mount the QOU onto a CBI DIN rail, but not the other way around.
Maybe someone can tell me why?

thanks,

jay