[RE-wrenches] Outback BOS

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat Oct 24 13:59:00 PDT 2009

Getting their DIN rail combiner box listed for AC is exactly what we
need.  I'm not sure, but you might be able to snap the venerable QOU
in. Imagine being able to DIN rail mount bypass switches, separate
breakers for in/out, jump them together with a buss bar (or not),  all
in one box that had a reasonable price?
Any more details on this? ETA, limitations....
We've made our own custom "UL compliant" boxes, and had them pass
inspection, but It would be much easier to just buy one.

Thanks,

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer