[RE-wrenches] Battery Racks

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:05:14 PDT 2009

Allan......very good point...I had not thunk that far......It will probably
be a good difference in temp. too.....I am not quite sure how we would
address that as the system will only have one charging source and 2 strings
of batteries.....one on the top shelf and one on the bottom....???? Any
ideas? I my initial inclination would be to lean towards putting the temp
sensor on the top string as over heating of the battery bank due to over
charging is probably a bigger concern than being very cold as this is in a
residential garage with out much insulation in relatively mild wintered
Oregon....
Thanks to all for their ideas and recommendations....this list and its
members are definitely a priceless resource.....I would gladly share my
chantrelle mushroom loot i just pulled out of the forest with you all were
you here right now!
Cheers....

--
Sunny Regards,