[RE-wrenches] Outback FNDC relay, Flex Net Review

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Oct 14 22:51:56 PDT 2009

Hi Tump,

However the FNDC has both functions.  % start and volt and time start.
So even if the % gets off for some reason, the volt/time should,
repeat, should start it.

I have all but given up on the flexnet.  I find for most customers its
too complicated, and while it gives good information, its hard for
folks to read.
And most importantly for me, the AGS function is not reliable.  I have
had pretty good luck with the normal AGS, but when hooked to the the
FLEXNET just too unreliable.

And heres the kicker. I talked to the techs at outback about a system
with a problem, and they told me there were having problems  with the
flexnet and I should defeat it by setting the start/stop % to 0, great.

jay
peltz power