[RE-wrenches] Overvoltage Sensor for 48V Battery Bank

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Fri Oct 2 10:44:35 PDT 2009

I seem to have lost the email that recommended a battery sensor that can
function in a high-voltage disconnect system. We have a 48V battery bank as
part of an AC coupled Grid-Tied Battery Backup System and I have already
installed a N/C 2P relay on the output of the SB3000 inverter. So all I need
is a sensor that will provide a 12Vdc signal to the relay coil at the HV set
point.

Someone was kind enough to recommend a unit and if they are reading this,
please resend your recommendation!

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
 <mailto:peter.parrish at calsolareng.com> peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885