[RE-wrenches] Battery Charger

Ezra Auerbach ezra at lasqueti.net
Mon Sep 28 12:57:46 PDT 2009

You might want to have a look at how the telecommunications industry
supplies high current DC. Yours is a small load from their
perspective. They have some pretty advanced charging systems from the
perspective of control, diagnostics and communication. Typically this
type of equipment is rack mount design. The biggest drawback is they
don't equalize batteries much in Telecom and in our application we
do, but in combination with renewables this can be overcome.

Best regards,

Ezra Auerbach
DragonSun Consulting