[RE-wrenches] Magnum Battery Charger Question

Jason Lerner wapalco at rockisland.com
Sun Sep 27 08:44:24 PDT 2009

Hello Bob,
Yes I have deep cycled the batteries.  I only mentioned the 12.7
because above that voltage it will skip the absorb charge.  Interstate
batteries,  and all the connections are good and tight,  specific
gravity all good as well.

I was thinking maybe it is an intermittent internal connection,  but I
put an external charger on the same battery bank and it charges just
like it should....

Thanks for the hints,

Jason