[RE-wrenches] Solar fountain pump.

Mark Dickson Mark at OasisMontana.com
Mon Aug 31 08:18:03 PDT 2009

Kelly,

A Lorentz PS150 with CSJ5-8 submersible pump would give you about 17gpm.
You can orient the pump on its side in the pool and also adjust the flow.
We have sold many of these and have used them before in demonstration
fountains and they work great.

Best regards,

Mark Dickson

Oasis Montana Inc.

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Kelly
Keilwitz, Whidbey Sun & Wind
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 6:25 PM
To: RE Wrenches listserve
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Solar fountain pump.

Hi all,
We have a pond with rockery and small cascade (< 5-ft total head) with a
solar-direct pump for demonstration at our office. The Dankoff "Sun Delight"
pump that's been running it for a year (plus at shows for the last 8 years)
has given out and needs to be replaced. We tried a 12-V bilge pump but that
lasted about a month.
In previous subject threads (example below) back in '04 there were several
recommendations for the Oase AquaSolar pumps, said to be carried by AEE and
others. However, I can't find these pumps in the AEE catelog, or even on the
Oase website.

We ran the Sun Delight on a 75-watt, 12-volt module, but I'd like to upgrade
to a freight damaged, Sharp 175W (24 vdc) to allow the cascade to flow more
in low sun conditions.

Any current suggestions, or sources?

Thanks,
-Kelly