[RE-wrenches] Seasonal Adjusters

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Aug 15 17:49:46 PDT 2009

I don't have a photo, but have seen a pole mount, in the ground, run
up the side of the building, supported by the building by a bracket,
which can mount a tracking or non tracking pole mount.

I have seen a pole mount ( don't recommend this) that was mounted
through the house.  One interesting drawback was a lot of noise from
the tracker motor through the metal pipe and walls.

Just a few other ideas.

jay

peltz power