[RE-wrenches] CBI circuit breakers

R. Walters walters at taosnet.com
Tue Jul 28 19:39:33 PDT 2009

I also had a faulty 15 A breaker on an array with less than 11 amps
short circuit current. It tripped intermittently maybe 4 or 5 times
over a year, so we swapped it out. Perhaps they had a bad batch?
I was going to test it at the shop, but didn't have a chance yet.

R. Walters
Solarray.com
NABCEP # 04170442