[RE-wrenches] pop rivet purlin roof attachments

Chris Meier chrism at unirac.com
Tue Jun 23 10:01:00 PDT 2009

The normal advice we give for alternative fasteners is to determine the design point load, at this point your local fastener distributer can select a proper rivet. I would recommend selecting a threaded insert stud this will allow for a stud to stick up to bolt the racking on to.

I do not recommend particular product, but on my desk is a company AVK that makes these type of studs www.avkfasteners.com <http://www.avkfasteners.com/>

Let me know if this helps.

Chris Meier

Residental Program Manager