[RE-wrenches] DR>FX Compatibility Problem

R. Walters walters at taosnet.com
Thu Jun 18 18:05:38 PDT 2009

I quit selling Staber, as they changed the design substantially over
the years. The last one I had would NOT run reliably on a Xantrex SW+
Inverter. Kept smoking circuit boards. The days of a Staber running
off a Trace U612 are long gone. (I guess they went to the same
dinosaur land that the old Kohler gennys and decent profit margins went)
To your list of possible causes, you should add:
7) Staber has become a finicky appliance that  will drive an honest
solar installer  crazy.

Ray Walters
Solarray.com
NABCEP # 04170442