[RE-wrenches] sales to-date

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Sun May 31 09:52:02 PDT 2009

Travis,

Given the high cost for electricity here in Hawaii and both the federal and
state tax credits available here, we've had a pretty solid 2009 so far and
been at about the same revenue level as last year.  We're a very small
market out here compared to other states.  And we're starting to see more
areas of the grid where the utilities are saying that they have reached
their comfort level as far as installed PV kWs, which means that no
additional PV systems may be installed in those areas without expensive
(e.g., in the $30K range) interconnect studies being performed.

marco

Uhhhh...Marco....we're you going to share your numbers :)?

A few months ago our gross sales were down nearly 70% compared to the same
period the year before.  But 2008 1st & 2nd quarters we're some of the best
we'd ever had the last 15 years.

We've since landed some good sized jobs (for us anyway) and are now down
less then 30%.  We might catch up by the end of the year but I'm certainly
not in a panic if we don't.  I'm enjoying the lighter work load plus net
profit is noticeable higher which I suppose is all that matters.

Best,
Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services