[RE-wrenches] Spacing between solar arrays

Ryan Mayfield ryan_mayfield at earthlink.net
Mon May 11 20:20:53 PDT 2009

William, are you thinking of the Wattsun Solar Tracking spreadsheet? They
have a link to it on their "Reference" page:
http://www.wattsun.com/reference.html

Joel, I personally like to use Google Sketch Up for this application. There
is a minor learning curve associated with it (including locating your array
to the proper location using Google Earth) but I have been very pleased with
the results. It isn't a simple calculator but it is a powerful and free
tool.

Also, there was a good write up on the subject in the first SolarPro, it may
get you what you need.

Ryan