[RE-wrenches] Solar Combi-systems: Heat dump or Stagnate?

Tump tump at hughes.net
Thu Apr 23 12:53:34 PDT 2009

Review Schuco panels they use a anti freeze that separates out during hi
temp stagnation we refer to it as "steam back", glycol separates from the
water, water turns to steam creates pressure that moves the glycol out of
the collectors. They say because of this design their anti freeze also has a
cycle life of 10 years. The only draw back is if you have the pump shut off
due to hi temp the controller will not restart until the next day.
Use it in my home & I like the product.

    Tump at swnl.net        www.SWNL.net
           Solarwinds Northernlights
   Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
     Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401

                          Blair "TUMP" May
      ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
            NABCEP    "Certified PV Installer"

      ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
   Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"