[RE-wrenches] PV shingles

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Mar 31 19:36:35 PDT 2009

Thanks all for the feedback on roof BIPV.  This was my understanding,
particularly for pitched roofs, but I haven't kept up with the latest and
greatest, which doesn't seem to be either...

In terms of the Applied Solar tiles, does anyone have a range for typical
installed costs per watt?  It would be helpful to have an idea to compared
to traditional re-roofing costs...

Thanks again for sharing the knowledge base,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar & Wind Incentive Program Partner
http://www.SunCatcherVT.com
(cell) 802-272-0004
(home) 802-439-6096