[RE-wrenches] Battery impedance analyzers

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Fri Mar 27 06:19:58 PDT 2009

Hi Larry,

I’ve often wondered about them.  My local battery “superstore” (everything
from cell phone to golf carts) had been using them for the last few years to
test automotive starter batteries and deep cycles but the last time I was in
there I noticed they’d gone back to the old standby resistance/carbon pile
style testers.  I inquired and wasn’t able to get any exacts but the summary
was they were not happy with them.  I’m curious to know your findings on
both fronts.

Best,

Travis Creswell

Ozark Energy Services