[RE-wrenches] Sunpower modules

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Fri Mar 20 06:39:03 PDT 2009

Hi Larry,

  I was under the impression that Sunpower were only for on grid?

And for off grid with the low voltages that we use, they are still
requiring you to use positive ground?  I've seen the white paper they
did and it showed at lower voltages there is no need to positive
ground, thats why for example those 90 watt panels using Sunpower
cells are used with Negative ground.

curious,

jay

peltz power